The Gardman Beach Hut Peanut Feeder is a decorative beach hut style feeder for seed mixes and peanuts. This feeder is made from FSC® certified wood timber and goes well with our beach hut style nest boxes.
- Available in blue
- Decorative design
- Height 20cm
- Fill with peanuts
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Why Use the Gardman Beach Hut Peanut Feeder
- Gardman Beach Hut Peanut Feeder is a decorative beach hut themed peanut feeder in a light blue colour, which looks great in your garden
How to Use the Gardman Beach Hut Peanut Feeder
- Easy to feed, just hang on a tree branch or bird station
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com