PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Slow release plant food granules that are great for acid-loving plants in pots or beds and borders.
- Great for Rhododendrons, Azaleas and Camellias
- Feeds for up to 3 months
- Extra iron for richer, green leaves
- NPK: 12-11-18
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- One application feeds for 3 months
- Ideal for rhododendrons, azaleas & camellias
- Packed with essential nutrients for flower, leaf and root growth
How to Use
- Use throughout the growing season from March to September. For optimum use apply at the start of the growing season and again after the first flowering
- Established plants – 40 grams (1 handful) per square metre
- Planting out – 40 grams (1 handful) per square metre
- Containerised plants – 20 grams (1/2 handful) per 30 litres of compost
- Water in to activate granules
Keep granules away from direct contact with plant stems and foliage.
- Always re-seal after use
- Do not exceed the stated application rate
- Increasing the dosage may damage your plants
- Store in a safe, dry place, away from children, animals and feedstuffs
- Wash hands after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why use ericaceous plant food?
A. In higher alkaline soils ericaceous plants struggle to take up nutrients. Gro-Sure ericaceous plant food provides the right source of nutrients to keep plants healthy
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com