How To Use Deadfast Power-Kill Rat Traps
Video step-by-step instructions on how to use our Deadfast Power-Kill Rat Traps.
- Bait the trap using a small amount of peanut butter, bacon, dry pet food or nuts in the bay trough provided.
- Be sure to use a q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- To set, pull back the kill bar until it clicks and the trap locks in place.
- Place the trap where you've seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel.
- The end of the trap with the bait trough should be placed flush against the wall.
Caution: This is a powerful trap. Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals. It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals.