Catch rather than kill the mouse in your home with Deadfast Catch and Release Mouse Traps. With no poison or snapping parts to worry about, these traps can be used near children, pets, water and food, either indoors or outdoors.
- Clean & Humane
- No poisons or snapping parts
- Catches 1 mouse per setting
- Twin Pack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- These re-usable compact traps may be placed anywhere mice are expected to travel
- The mouse is captured without being killed, and you can free your captive without the fear of coming into physical contact with it
How to Use
- BAIT: Open the door of the trap. Apply bait (for example peanut butter/chocolate spread) to the back wall of the trap
- SET: Lift the front of the door to open
- PLACE: Position trap with back wall elevated where signs of rodent activity are visible (or along walls where mice travel). Placing two traps back to back will improve your chances of catching mice
- RELEASE: After capture, release the mouse at least two miles away by opening the door
- Check traps regularly, ideally at 6 hour intervals to avoid mouse distress
- Remove traps when monitoring is not possible
- It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals
- Please note for hygiene and bio-hazard awareness, disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the trap be reused?
A: The Catch & Release Mouse Trap can be reused or disposed of. It depends on your personal preference. Check the traps frequently, 6 hour intervals, to ensure the trap is emptied as soon as a mouse is captured.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com