- 100% natural & organic super-concentrated feed
- For use all around the garden and allotment
- Rich source of plant nutrients
- Suitable for vegetables, flowers, shrubs, trees & lawns
- NPK 6 – 2 – 4
- Ideal as a soil conditioner
- Available in a 5kg bucket and 10kg bag.
- Product Details
Use before planting
• Incorporating All-Round Fertiliser into your soil before planting is a great way to improve nutrient content and crop yields.
• Apply 150g/sq.m for general soil improvement and before planting flowers, vegetables, roses, shrubs, garden borders,
trees and lawns. Mix the product into the soil evenly and then water to activate.
• For crops that will benefit from a higher intake of nutrients such as potatoes, dig in 200g/sq.m.
For established plants
• Apply 75g/sq.m thinly and evenly to the soil surface around the plants you want to feed. Lightly incorporate into the soil
surface and then water to activate.
• Apply a repeat treatment after 6-8 weeks.
For lawn feeding
• Apply 75g/sq.m thinly and evenly over the whole of the lawn. Water in to activate.
• Repeat treatments every 6-8 weeks throughout the growing season to keep lawns looking lush, green and healthy.
Handy Tip – one handful of granules weighs about 25g.
Hints, Tips & Safety Advice
• We recommend wearing gloves when handling.
• Wash hands and exposed skin after using.
• Keep granules off plant stems, foliage and flowers.
• Do not apply more product than recommended. Too much fertiliser can damage plants. To be used only where there is a recognised need.
• Suitable for use where children and pets are present. Some pets will be attracted to this product due to the
manure content, in this case make sure all the pellets are thoroughly incorporated into the soil. Always reseal the
pack and store out of the reach of children and pets.
• Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place, away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals.