PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
New Horizon Peat free growbag is a nutrient rich compost that promotes strong root growth and sustains healthy plant development. It is enriched with organic nutrients, worm compost and potash for improved crop quality and abundant fruiting and provides a natural source of organic feed and minerals. New Horizon’s unique moisture retention technology reduces the risk of blossom end rot and the added nutrients actively feed plants for up to 6 weeks.
- Organic & peat-free
- With added nutrients and wetting agent
- Ideal for tomatoes, peppers & other salad crops
- Size 35L
- Product Details
- Tips & Advice
How to use
- Before opening, shake the planter to loosen the compost and ensure an even depth
- Choose a suitable spot with plenty of light. New Horizon Instant Planter is suitable for greenhouses, patios, conservatories and even roof top plantings
- Cut around the dotted lines on the top of the planter to make 3 planting holes
- Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm compost around the plant
- Water the planter and check that there is sufficient moisture in the compost
Handy gardening tips
- Keep compost moist. Water every day in hot weather to prevent drying out
- Cut plenty of drainage slits in the bottom of the planter to prevent water logging
- Use a plant feed such as Gro-Sure Tomato Feed and re-feed every 2-3 waterings
- Store in a dry frost free place away from weed killers and other garden chemicals
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and then wash hands after use
Why enrich with worm cast compost ?
New Horizon composts and planters are now enriched with natural and beneficial worm cast compost bringing a new dimension to our blends. It provides friendly bacteria, mycorrhizal fungi and natural enzymes – a probiotic for plants!
All of these elements combine to create an earthy compost that enables nutrients to be broken down and more quickly absorbed by plants.
Put simply worm cast compost:
- Improves compost fertility
- Enriches compost with beneficial microbes
- Builds plant health, vitality and immunity
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org