Peckish Daily Goodness Peanut Boost is made with a unique blend of nutritious ingredients, helping to fuel birds for longer
- Enriched with high protein beans to support growth and development
- Perfect for little beaks
- With added Calvita Vitamin Mix
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1. Perfect for little beaks
All ingredients are selected and prepared to be small and easy to eat for small and young birds.
2. High in Energy & Protein
This peanut blend is enriched with high protein beans to support growth and development.
3. Calvita® Vitamin Mix
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy. Calvita includes…
- CAROTENOIDS – Develops feather colour and protects from sunlight damage
- CALCIUM – Promotes bone & feather growth and essential for egg production
- VITAMINS A,D,E & BIOTIN – Strengthens beaks & bones and helps growth & reproduction
- Kibbled Peanuts
- Kibbled Beans.
What to Expect
Peckish Daily Goodness Peanut Boost will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Long Tailed Tit
- Great Tit
- Song Thrush
- Nuthatch and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply unzip the bag and pour the seed into a feeder
- To feed on bird tables scatter the seed across the table
- They can also be used in tray and ground feeders
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Are Peanut products suitable to feed all year round?
A. Yes, Peanuts can be fed all year round. We would recommend only using a mesh Peanut feeder to reduce choking hazards for young birds. Daily Goodness Peanut Boost has kibbled peanuts that are smaller in size, perfect for smaller beaks.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org