The Gardman Berry Suet Cookie is a high energy suet and seed treat that will attract a wide variety of garden birds. With berry flavouring, this treat has a sprinkle of oil-rich sunflower hearts on top as well as high energy berries. Simply remove the packaging and place this cookie on a bird table or ground feeder. This suet cookie is made in the UK to reduce air miles and also has 100% recyclable packaging so you can feel even better about feeding the birds.
- High energy suet treat using high quality beef tallow
- Topped with high energy sunflower hearts and energy rich berries
- Attracts a wide range of garden birds
- UK manufactured
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Suitable for all year round feeding
- Also see our Gardman Seed & Mealworm Suet Cookie
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Why Use Gardman Berry Suet Cookie
Gardman Berry Suet Cookie is a berry flavoured suet cookie perfect for placing on a bird table and providing extra nutrients to garden birds.
What to Expect
Gardman Berry Suet Cookie will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Long Tailed Tit
- Great Tit
- Song Thrush
- Nuthatch and many more!
Oils & Fats, Cereals, Minerals, Seeds, Fruit. Additives: Flavouring, Colourant
How to Use Gardman Berry Suet Cookie
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Are suet products suitable to feed all year round?
A. Yes, suet products can be fed all year round as they provide excellent nutrition for birds.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com