Acidic Soil Neutraliser & Lawn Feed. Improves pH condition to unlock nutrients and lawn health.
Westland Moss Master adjusts the pH level of your lawn, creating a less acidic environment where moss is less likely to thrive.
It's a deep greening treatment, with added Boron and Zinc to enhance lawn vigour & root development. Reduces water logging and improves soil microbe activity, helping to prevent and break up compacted soil. Fast acting & dust-free granules which are safe for children, pets & wildlife.
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended rate of 120 gr per sq.m
• To be used only where there is a recognised need
• Overdosing with ferfertiliser can damage your lawn
• Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
• Do not apply near ericaceous (lime-hating) plants and vegetables
• Protect from frost
• Contents may settle in transit, shake pack before use
• For use only as a home garden lawn treatment
• Keep of skin. Gloves are recommended when handling this product
• Wash hands and exposed skin after use
• Store away from children and pets in a dry frost-free place
Can be applied throughout the year. For optimum results apply from Sep-Apr. Repeat application twice a year for pH adjustment. For best results apply after cutting the lawn and remove clippings for better contact with soil and moss. Apply when soil is moist and the grass is dry.
Step 2 - How to use
It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product. This pack treats 400sq.m, equivalent to 40 car parking spaces. 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
APPLICATION: Mark out the areas to be treated. Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn. Do not exceed the application rate. Apply 100-120 grams per square metre over lawns infested with moss. To maintain nutrient levels, apply at 50-100 grams per square metre.
If using a wheeled spreader, adjust the setting and calibrate to apply the correct rate. More spreader settings.
Brush of granules immediately from hard surfaces, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration. Do not wash as may cause staining.
Water granules in well within 48 HOURS if no rain falls to activate the fertiliser. We recommend waiting 7-10 days before mowing for maximum effect. Re- treatment may be necessary to achieve the desired pH level (6 to 7.5 level for sandy & clay soil respectively.)
No spam, we promise