Acidic Soil Neutraliser & Lawn Feed. Improves pH condition to unlock nutrients and lawn health.
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Deep greening with less mowing
- Reduces water logging
- Safe for children, pets and wildlife
- 40m2 bag
- Product Details
- How to use
- tips & advice
Westland Moss Master adjusts the pH level of your lawn, creating a less acidic environment where moss is less likely to thrive.
It’s a deep greening treatment, with added Boron and Zinc to enhance lawn vigour & root development. Reduces water logging and improves soil microbe activity, helping to prevent and break up compacted soil. Fast acting & dust-free granules which are safe for children, pets & wildlife.
What to Expect
Westland Moss Master adjusts the pH level of your lawn, creating a less acidic environment where moss is less likely to thrive. It also provides essential nutrients enhancing root development and lawn vigour
When to Use
- Can be applied throughout the year
- For optimum results apply from Sep-Apr
- Repeat application twice a year for pH adjustment
- For best results apply after cutting the lawn and remove clippings for better contact with soil and moss
- Apply when soil is moist and the grass is dry
How to Use
- It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product
- This pack treats 400sq.m, equivalent to 40 car parking spaces. 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
- Mark out the areas to be treated
- Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn
- Do not exceed the application rate
- Apply 100-120 grams per square metre over lawns infested with moss
- To maintain nutrient levels, apply at 50-100 grams per square metre
- If using a wheeled spreader, adjust the setting and calibrate to apply the correct rate. More spreader settings.
- Brush of granules immediately from hard surfaces, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration. Do not wash as may cause staining
- Water granules in well within 48 HOURS if no rain falls to activate the fertiliser
- We recommend waiting 7-10 days before mowing for maximum effect
- Re- treatment may be necessary to achieve the desired pH level (6 to 7.5 level for sandy & clay soil respectively.)
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended rate of 120 gr per sq.m
- To be used only where there is a recognised need
- Overdosing with ferfertiliser can damage your lawn
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
- Do not apply near ericaceous (lime-hating) plants and vegetables
- Contents may settle in transit, shake pack before use
- For use only as a home garden lawn treatment
- Keep of skin. Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Store away from children and pets in a dry frost-free place
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this product around my pets and children?
A. Yes, Moss Master can be used as per label advice around pets, children and wildlife
Q. Will this product kill moss?
A. No this product will not kill moss, but will discourage it from growing by managing the soil pH
Q. Can this product be used on young grass?
A. Yes this product can be used on young grass as it is a low level fertiliser, although as with any fertiliser care should always be taken.
Q. Why should I use this product with Lawn Master
A. The two products compliment each other, Lawn Master killing and breaking down moss and thatch and Moss Master conditioning and maintaining the soil to prevent moss from re-establishing. Both products also feed and green the lawn.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org