Resolva 24H® Concentrate is ideal for fast and effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Killing weeds right to the root and showing visible results in just 24 hours.
- Visible results within 24 hours
- Kills the weed & root
- Sprayer and watering can applications
- Contains Diquat & Glyphosate
- 3 x Liquid Shots
- 6 x Liquid Shots
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
- Resolva 24H® Concentrate is ideal for fast and effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more
- Killing weeds right to the root and showing visible results in just 24 hours
On many weeds effects will be seen within 24 hours. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
Resolva Weedkiller 24H contains Glyphosate and Diquat. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment
- Resolva 24H® Concentrate kills most weeds with a single application
- Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
- Two applications is the maximum number permitted
Where to Use
- Resolva 24H® Concentrate can be used to control weeds on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not spray hedge bottoms
- DO NOT apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them
- Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva 24H® Concentrate kills all green plant growth, including grass!
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use.
- As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
1. Opening the tube
Simply unscrew the pre-dosed concentrated tube and remove the foil seal.
2. Use a Watering Can fitted with a fine rose to apply
Squeeze the contents of 1 or 2 tubes (dependant on weed type – see below) into 10L of water and mix thoroughly.
3. Using a Knapsack or handheld sprayer
Squeeze the contents of 1 or 2 tubes (dependant on weed type – see below) into 860ml of water in the sprayer and mix thoroughly.
4. Dosage rates
The amount of Resolva 24H® Concentrate required depends on the weeds to be treated:
For annual weeds and grasses: Dilute 1 tube to cover 44sq.m. For maximum effect spray when grasses have at least 5 cm of leaf and broad-leaved weeds have at least 2 leaves expanded when sprayed.
For perennial and difficult broad-leaved weeds: Dilute 2 tubes to cover 44sq.m. For maximum effect spray when weeds have full emergence of green foliage. Broad-leaved weeds are most susceptible when at or near flowering.
5. Spraying the Weeds
Spray weed leaves lightly until visibly moistened but avoid wetting to run-off.
Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation. Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days.Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks. Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating. Planting may commence immediately in untreated soil adjacent to treated weeds, as long as new plantings are not in contact with the treated weeds.
Sprayer and watering can use
Do not apply through or store in galvanised or unlined mild steel applicators.
Always thoroughly clean the sprayer or watering can after use.
Application using a watering can may give slightly poorer weed control than using a sprayer.
For maximum weed control, especially of less susceptible weed species (e.g. cranesbill, common nettle, bramble) use of a knapsack or handheld sprayer is recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non – grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to completely die and remove them before allowing pets back into the area
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you are aiming to kill it off). Resolva 24H® is a total weedkiller and will kill both broad leaf weeds and grasses — only use it on plants that you want to kill
Q. When can I replant after using Resolva 24H®?
A. Resolva 24H does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to replant or re-seed.
Q. Will it work better if I mix in more concentrate?
A. You must always follow the label instructions when applying chemicals. Applying a more concentrated solution would not work due as well to the active ingredient not being absorbed as efficiently.
Q. Can I mix up a large quantity and store it ready mixed?
A. The product should be made up and used straight away, not stored for any time.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container; do not empty into drains.
- Keep product in original container and protect from frost
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label before use
Protection during/in use
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
Storage and Disposal
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details. Keep away from pets
- Keep in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place away from damp
- Protect from frosty
- Do not empty into drains
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use