Resolva Xpress Weedkiller Ready to Use controls a range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds as well as grasses with visible results in just hours. Additionally, the formula does not contain glyphosate, because it is harmful to bees. Within hours, the non-selective formula kills by contact action only and breaks down naturally by organisms and microbes in the soil. By killing on contact, it therefore acts by desiccation of target weed.
- Fast-acting with visible results in hours
- Non-hazardous to bees
- Ready to use formula for quick and easy application
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful Information
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. We have created a Glyphosate free formula for gardeners looking for a greener more natural approach to controlling their garden weeds but still want results.
Resolva Xpress Weedkiller starts killing weeds immediately with results visible within hours and is effective on a wide spectrum of weeds and is non-hazardous to bees.
The range is available in several sizes and formats to meet the needs of different garden sizes and level of infestation.
What to Expect
After spraying, you will see visible results within hours. The symptoms can be: wilting, leaf browning, desiccation or discolouration.
Retreat if necessary and avoid contact with plants you want to keep.
Re-planting and sowing can be undertaken 3 days after application.
Resolva Xpress Weedkiller contains Pelargonic Acid. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Ideally use for the first time in spring when weeds are starting to grow. To keeps weeds at bay, repeat applications throughout the year when grasses and weeds are young and actively growing.
- Use on a calm, dry, wind free day to avoid drift onto other plants.
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Ideal for use in beds, borders or on patios & driveways
- Do not use on lawns or near wanted plants unless you intend to kill them
- Do not spray on hedge bottoms
How to Use
- The weedkiller is absorbed by the leaves. Spray lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible to absorb the weedkiller and avoiding run-off. A single application should do the job!
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass
- Always read the full label and product information before use
Resolva Xpress-24H Weedkiller Technical Advice +44 (0)1480 443789 ©Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY, United Kingdom Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area.
Q. How long before I can see results?
A. You should normally see some effect on the plant within hours.
Q. What is pelargonic acid made from?
A. It is a fatty acid which occurs naturally as esters in the oil of pelargonium (commonly known as geraniums).
Q. Can I use this product on my lawn?
A. No, this product will also damage lawns.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk and Safety Information
First aid: If you feel unwell, seek medical advice (where possible, show this label).
Inhalation: Move to fresh air and seek medical advice if necessary.
Skin contact: Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water.
Eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water and then drink plenty of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical advice if necessary.
Environmental protection advice: The product is classified non-hazardous to bees up to the maximum application rate defined. The product is classified harmful for populations of relevant beneficial insects, predatory mites & spiders.
Staining: The product does not usually leave any stains on paving stones or decking when used properly. Any discolouration after application will soon disappear after rainfall. Check material compatibility before application. Do not use on synthetic resin panels or marble.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention. Contains 1,2 benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce allergic reaction.
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Protection During/In Use
- KEEP AWAY FROM EYES
- DO NOT USE OUTDOORS IN WINDY CONDITIONS.
- Other general protection: Treated areas/crops may not be entered until the spray has dried.
- Environmental protection: To protect bees and pollinating insects do not apply to plants when in flower.
- Do not use where bees are actively foraging.
- Do not apply when flowering weeds are present.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Direct spray away from water.
Storage and Disposal
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details.
- Dispose of empty container in the dustbin.
- Do not re-use original packaging or empty containers.
- The product, empty containers and packaging must not be disposed of in water.