Resolva Xpress Weedkiller Ready to Use controls a range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds as well as grasses with visible results in just hours. Additionally, the formula does not contain glyphosate, because it is harmful to bees. Within hours, the non-selective formula kills by contact action only and breaks down naturally by organisms and microbes in the soil. By killing on contact, it therefore acts by desiccation of target weed.
- Fast-acting with visible results in hours
- Non-hazardous to bees
- Ready to use formula for quick and easy application
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Resolva Xpress Weedkiller starts killing weeds immediately with results visible within hours. It’s effective on a wide spectrum of weeds, but contains no glyphosate and is non-hazardous to bees.
What to Expect
When Resolva Xpress Weedkiller is used, directly exposed green parts of the plant will quickly brown and die. Perennial or large persistent weeds may require re-treatment. Woody parts of the plant will not be effected.
Resolva Xpress Weedkiller contains Pelargonic Acid. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
Resolva Xpress Weedkiller can be used at any time of the year when grasses and weeds are young and actively growing. Use on a calm dry day avoiding drift. Do not apply when there is a risk of frost. For best results apply in spring/early summer. Rainfall within 12 hours after treatment may impair product performance.
Where to Use
Resolva Xpress Weedkiller is designed for use on weeds outdoors around garden plants, vegetables, fruit trees, berries (except strawberries) and permeable areas not intended to bear vegetation overlaying soil e.g. block paving, decking and gravel.
DO NOT USE on impermeable surfaces such as concrete, tarmac or paved areas where the product may run off into water courses or ponds.
DO NOT USE ON LAWNS.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Spray the weeds lightly and evenly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
- Maximum dose rate is 100ml per 1 sq. m on a single weed.
- Spray under or between cultivated plants.
- Be careful not to spray green crop parts.
- Do not treat emerging shoots of raspberry.
- The product has no long-term effect.
- Treated areas must not be cultivated, planted or sowed for at least three days after application.
- Maximum of 2 applications on bare soil around existing vegetation with an interval of 21-60 days between applications.
- Maximum of 1 application before planting or sowing.
Resolva Xpress-24H Weedkiller Technical Advice +44 (0)1480 443789 ©Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY, United Kingdom Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long before I can see results?
A. You should normally see some effect on the plant within hours.
Q. What is pelargonic acid made from?
A. It is a fatty acid which occurs naturally as esters in the oil of pelargonium (commonly known as geraniums).
Q. Can I use this product on my lawn?
A. No, this product will also damage lawns.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
Risk and Safety Information
First aid: If you feel unwell, seek medical advice (where possible, show this label).
Inhalation: Move to fresh air and seek medical advice if necessary.
Skin contact: Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water.
Eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water and then drink plenty of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical advice if necessary.
Environmental protection advice: The product is classified non-hazardous to bees up to the maximum application rate defined. The product is classified harmful for populations of relevant beneficial insects, predatory mites & spiders.
Staining: The product does not usually leave any stains on paving stones or decking when used properly. Any discolouration after application will soon disappear after rainfall. Check material compatibility before application. Do not use on synthetic resin panels or marble.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention. Contains 1,2 benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce allergic reaction.
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Protection During/In Use
- KEEP AWAY FROM EYES
- DO NOT USE OUTDOORS IN WINDY CONDITIONS.
- Other general protection: Treated areas/crops may not be entered until the spray has dried.
- Environmental protection: To protect bees and pollinating insects do not apply to plants when in flower.
- Do not use where bees are actively foraging.
- Do not apply when flowering weeds are present.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Direct spray away from water.
Storage and Disposal
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details.
- Dispose of empty container in the dustbin.
- Do not re-use original packaging or empty containers.
- The product, empty containers and packaging must not be disposed of in water.