Resolva Path & Patio Liquid Shots have been specifically developed to offer the easiest way to apply a concentrated weedkiller. These liquid shots are ideal for paths and patios as well as driveways. It kills both the weed and the root. This 3 pack of tubes will cover a total area of 132 sq m
- Ideal for paths, patios & driveways
- Visible results in 24 hours
- Kills the weed & root
- Sprayer & watering can applications
- Contains diquat & glyphosate
- 3 x Liquid Shots
- 6 x Liquid Shots
- Product Details
- How to use
- useful information
Resolva Path & Patio Concentrate is ideal for fast knockdown and effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Killing weeds right to the root and showing visible results in just 24 hours, you can be sure you have Resolva’d your weed problem! What’s more Resolva Path & Patio Concentrate is broken down naturally in the soil.
On many weeds effects will be seen within 24 hours. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller Liquid Shots contain Diquat and Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment
- Resolva Path & Patio Concentrate kills most weeds with a single application
- Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
- Two applications is the maximum number permitted
Where to Use
Resolva Path & Patio Concentrate can be used to control weeds on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not spray hedge bottoms
- Do not apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them
- Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva Path & Patio Concentrate kills all green plant growth, including grass!
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement
- Shake well before use
1. Opening the Tube
Simply unscrew the pre-dosed concentrated tube and remove the foil seal.
2. Use a Watering Can fitted with a fine rose to apply
Squeeze the contents of 1 or 2 tubes (dependant on weed type – see below) into 10L of water and mix thoroughly.
3. Using a Knapsack / handheld sprayer
Squeeze the contents of 1 or 2 tubes (dependant on weed type – see below) into 860ml of water in the sprayer and mix thoroughly.
4. Dosage rates
The amount of Resolva Path & Patio Concentrate required depends on the weeds to be treated:
For annual weeds and grasses: Dilute 1 tube to cover 44sq.m. For maximum effect spray when grasses have at least 5 cm of leaf and broad-leaved weeds have at least 2 leaves expanded when sprayed.
For perennial and difficult broad-leaved weeds: Dilute 2 tubes to cover 44sq.m. For maximum effect spray when weeds have full emergence of green foliage. Broad-leaved weeds are most susceptible when at or near flowering.
5. Spraying the Weeds
- Spray weed leaves lightly until visibly moistened but avoid wetting to run-off.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
- Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days
- Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
- Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating
- Planting may commence immediately in untreated soil adjacent to treated weeds, as long as new plantings are not in contact with the treated weeds
Sprayer and watering can use
- Do not apply through or store in galvanised or unlined mild steel applicators
- Always thoroughly clean the sprayer or watering can after use
- Application using a watering can may give slightly poorer weed control than using a sprayer
- For maximum weed control, especially of less susceptible weed species (e.g. cranesbill, common nettle, bramble) use of a knapsack or handheld sprayer is recommended
WARNING: Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Contains Glyphosate 8.3g/litre (0.81% w/w) Diquat 0.3g/litre (0.03% w/w)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label before use
Protection During/In Use – Do not breathe spray
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
Environmental protection – Do not empty into drains
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
Storage and Disposal
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place