Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller Ready to Use controls annual and deep-rooted perennial weeds. This weedkiller is ideal for use on paths, patios and driveways. It is a ready to use systemic weedkiller that kills roots so weeds don’t come back.
It will only kill weeds and their entire root, but not grasses. By killing on contact, it therefore acts by desiccation of target weed.
- Visible effects after 24 hours
- Kills weeds & roots fast
- Unique non-drip trigger
- Contains Glyphosate
- 1 itre
- 3 litres
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful Information
Weeds overgrow into the cracks and crevices of slabs and driveways letting down the overall look of your garden. Using hand tools and other methods can be difficult and very time consuming and will not always kill the root of the weed. If left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. By using Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller RTU makes sure weeds are killed once and for all, so they don’t come back!
Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller RTU controls a wide spectrum of weeds including Dandelions, Docks, Grasses, Couch grass, Nettles & many more weeds.
The range is available in a number of sizes and formats to meet the needs of different garden sizes and level of infestation. This makes Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller RTU the ideal product to use to control your weed problem.
What to Expect
After spraying, visible effects may be seen after 24 hours. The symptoms can be: wilting, leaf browning, desiccation or discolouration.
Do not remove the weed until it’s completely dead, ensure you leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Planting can be done immediately in neighbouring untreated soil, taking care new plantings are not in contact with the weedkiller.
Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller RTU contains Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Use from April to November, on a calm, wind free day to avoid drift to other plants and avoid rainy conditions as this will “wash away” the weedkiller
- Use when weeds are actively growing with a large leaf area to absorb the weed killer spray
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Ideal to use on paths, patios and driveways.
- Do not use on lawns or near wanted plants unless you intend to kill them
- Do not spray on hedge bottoms
How to Use
- The weedkiller is absorbed by the leaves. Spray very lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible to absorb the weedkiller and avoiding run-off. A single application should do the job!
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass.
Always read the full label and product information before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area.
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you intend to kill the grass). Resolva Path & Patio Weedkiller RTU will kill annual and deep-rooted perennial weeds including grasses – Only use on unwanted vegetation.
Q. Can I use Resolva Path and Patio on areas other than paths and patios?
A. YES this product can be used on on paths, patios, driveways, waste ground, garden borders and around the base of fruit trees. Do not spray hedge bottoms. Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email
WARNING: Contains Glyphosate and 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one sodium salt. May produce an allergic reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Protection during/in use
- Do not get in eyes
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Wash splashes off immediately
- Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Do not empty into drains
Storage and Disposal
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Dispose of contents/ container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.