Please note this product has been retired from the Grow It range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch. The nearest alternative products are available here.
This Grow It Scalloped Lawn Edge Support helps to keep your plants back from the lawn. In particular it is great for echinacea and coneflowers.
- Interchangeable scalloped lawn edge support to help hold your plant in place and keep back from the lawn
- Ideal for the edges of lawns and paths. The plants rest in the curves and the support is hidden in the foliage
- Use with a variety of different support shapes and sizes, stakes and couplers to create your own bespoke system
- Made from high quality, rust resistant steel with a durable vinyl coating for long life
- Please use in addition with:
- 100cm (40")
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Use with support stakes, shapes and couplers to create your own bespoke system
- Adjust the coupler and position the stake at side of the plant
- Clip the lawn edge support into the coupler around the plant
- Add additional couplers and multiple supports on the same stake
- Raise the couplers and supports as the plants grow
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com