A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Hand Corkscrew Weeder made from stainless steel and beautiful ash wood. This tool is ideal to use for an easy and effective way to clear tap rooted weeds such as dandelions from your lawns and borders. This Stainless Steel Hand Grubber might come in useful too.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood with T grip handle for comfort
- Corkscrew design to easily enter the ground and pull out entire root
- Efficient removal of weeds from lawns and border for effortless de-weeding
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Available in a long handled version
- L 38cm
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Ideal for lawns, beds and borders
- Use for the efficient removal of stray dandelions and tap rooted weeds
- Place the end of the corkscrew over the weed and turn the tool clock-wise to slowly allow the corkscrew to wrap around the weed
- Pull the tool out steadily, this will remove the weed
- Turn the tool anti-clockwise in your hand to remove the weed
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com