This traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Long Corkscrew Weeder is made from stainless steel and beautiful FSC certified® ash wood. The Corkscrew Weeder works in the same way you open a bottle of wine! Simply place over a tap-rooted weed such as dandelion and twist until the corkscrew has reached its maximum depth. Then pull out to lift the entire root!
This tool is the perfect height for easy working, as well as eliminating the need for bending and reducing back strain. It has quality guaranteed with its 15 year guarantee. You might also be interested in this Stainless Steel Hand Corkscrew Weeder.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood with T grip handle for comfort
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Use the corkscrew design to twist in a clockwise motion and lift to pull out entire root
- Ideal for lawns, beds and borders
- Used for the efficient removal of stray dandelions and tap-rooted weeds, making effortless and natural de-weeding
- Available in hand sized version
- L 97cm
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Ideal for effortless and natural weeding in lawns, beds and borders
- Use for the efficient removal of stray dandelions and tap-rooted weeds
- Place the end of the corkscrew over the weed and turn the tool clock-wise to slowly allow the corkscrew to wrap around the weed
- Pull the tool out steadily, this will remove the weed
- Turn the tool anti-clockwise in your hand to remove the weed
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com