A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Oscillating Hoe made from high quality stainless steel and beautiful FSC certified® ash wood. This Oscillating head hoe is ideal for those persistent stubborn weeds, as the sharp-edged blade will easily sever weeds from underneath the soil surface. You can even use it in gravelled areas!
The stainless steel Oscillating Hoe delivers manoeuvrability as well as agility with the upright luxury of a long-shafted tool. It is the perfect height for easy working eliminating the need for bending therefore reducing back strain. You might also be interested in this Stainless Steel Long 3 Edge Hoe.
- Long handle made from beautiful ash wood tapered for comfort and reduced back strain
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Swivel head with double edge blade to cut weeds in a push-pull motion
- Self-sharpening blade that travels below the soil surface to slice through weeds
- Use a push-pull motion for fast and effective weeding
- L 160cm
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
• Ideal for use in grass, gravel and soil surface areas
• Use for weeding below the soil surface in a push and pull motion to dislodge weeds by the root quickly and effectively
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com