A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Oscillating Hoe made from high quality stainless steel and beautiful ash wood.
The oscillating hoe delivers maneuverability as well as agility with the upright luxury of a long shafted tool. It is the perfect height for easy working eliminating the need for bending therefore reduces back strain.
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood tapered for comfort
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Swivel head with double edge blade to cut weeds in push-pull motion
- Self-sharpening blade that travels below the soil surface to slice through weeds
- L 160cm
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
• Ideal for use in grass, gravel and soil surface areas
• Use for weeding below the soil surface in a push and pull motion to dislodge weeds by the root quickly and effectively
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com