Resolva 24H® is ideal for fast knockdown and effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Killing weeds right to the root and showing visible results in just 24 hours, you can be sure you have Resolva’d your weed problem! What’s more Resolva 24H® is broken down naturally in the soil.
Where to use
Resolva 24H® can be used to control weeds on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
• Resolva 24H® is for use on unwanted vegetation
• DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS
• DO NOT apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them
• Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva 24H® kills all green plant growth, including grass!
Resolva 24H® should be applied from February to September
• Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
• Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment
• Resolva 24H® kills most weeds with a single application
• Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
• Two applications is the maximum number permitted.
Always read the label fully before use
• As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although it is not a requirement
• SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
• Spray weed leaves lightly until visibly moistened but avoid wetting to run-off
• Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
• Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days
• Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
• Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Cut the cable ties on the handle to release the pump. Turn the handle clockwise to unlock. Pump the handle for up to 20 times for over 5 minutes of controllable spray. After pumping push the handle down, and turn anti-clockwise to lock.
Lift the wand from its holder and release the hose. Adjust the sprayer nozzle to get the required spray pattern. Simply press the trigger to start spraying. For continuous spray, simply push the trigger up until it locks into place. Release trigger again for manual control and for storage. If you start to lose pressure, re-pump the handle and continue spraying.
Replace the wand in its holder, with the trigger pointing upwards. Ensure the pump handle is pushed down and locked. Turn the cap anti-clockwise to release the pressure and then retighten before storage.
Refill only with Resolva 24H® Power Pump Refill. Remove the pump and cap completely by unscrewing it anticlockwise, fill with the liquid and replace the pump and cap. Use as per previous steps.
• Do not breathe spray Avoid contact with skin
• WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately
• WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. Environmental protection: Do not empty into drains.
• KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
• KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
No spam, we promise