PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Visible results within 24 hours. Kills the weed & root fast.
- Sprayer & watering can applications
- Contains diquat & glyphosate
- 1 litre
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
A fast-acting herbicide that effectively controls annual and deep-rooted weeds including docks, dandelions, grasses, nettles and bindweed
What to Expect
On many weeds effects will be seen within 24 hours. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
Resolva Weedkiller 24H contains Glyphosate and Diquat. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment
- Resolva 24H® Concentrate kills most weeds with a single application
- Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
- Two applications is the maximum number permitted
Where to Use
Resolva 24H® Concentrate can be used to control weeds on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not spray on hedge bottoms
- Do not apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement
- Shake well before use
- Fill the watering can or sprayer with the required volume of water
- Using the measuring cap provided, carefully measure the quantity of product required based on the table below
|Weeds treated||Watering Can
Apply in 5 litres of water
|Knapsack or handheld sprayer Apply in 1 litre of water||Time of year to treat|
|Resolva 24H Concentrate||Area Treated||Resolva 24H Concentrate||Area Treated|
|Annual weeds & grasses||15ml||22 sq. m||35ml||50 sq. m||February to September
Weeds should be actively growing. Grasses need at least 5cm of leaf and broad-leaved weeds need at least 2 leaves expanded when sprayed
|Perennial & difficult broad-leaved weeds e.g. Thistles, Docks, Dandelion, Bindweed||30m||22 sq. m||70ml||50 sq. m||February to September
Weeds should be actively growing. Perennial weeds must have full emergence of healthy green foliage, broad-leaved weeds are most susceptible when at or near flowering
Application may be made using a knapsack or handheld sprayer, or alternatively a watering can fitted with a fine rose. See under ‘HOW TO USE’ for details of doses and water volumes. Application using a watering can may give slightly poorer weed control than using a sprayer. For maximum weed control, especially of less susceptible weed species (e.g. cranesbill, common nettle, bramble) use of a knapsack or handled sprayer is recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to completely die and remove them before allowing pets back into the area
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO(unless you are aiming to kill it off). Resolva 24H® is a total weedkiller and will kill both broadleaf weeds and grasses — only use it on plants that you want to kill
Q. When can I replant after using Resolva 24H®?
A. Resolva 24H does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to replant or re-seed
Q. Will it work better if I mix in more concentrate?
A. You must always follow the label instructions when applying chemicals. Applying a more concentrated solution would not work due as well to the active ingredient not being absorbed as efficiently
Q. Can I mix up a large quantity and store it ready mixed?
A. The product should be made up and used straight away, not stored for any time
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container; do not empty into drains.
- Keep product in original container and protect from frost
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label before use
Protection during/in use
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
Storage and Disposal
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details. Keep away from pets
- Keep in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place away from damp
- Protect from frosty
- Do not empty into drains
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use