Video step-by-step instructions on how to use our Deadfast Electronic Mouse Traps.
- Remove the battery cover
- Insert four AA batteries
- Replace the battery cover
- Open the lid on the electronic mousetrap
- Bait the trap using the bait trough provided
- The bait trough is located toward the back of the trap as shown
- Apply a small amount of peanut butter or anything high in protein, like chocolate or hazelnut spread
- Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap
- Close the lid on the electronic mousetrap
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel
- The trap should be placed lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall
- Turn on the trap
- A green light will blink once, showing the trap is working properly
Caution: This is a powerful trap. Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals. It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals.