Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap delivers a high-voltage shock to kill mice humanely and effectively. This clean and re-usable option ensures efficient mice elimination to get the infestation under control in no time. Enclosed design protects bait and unintended contact with the trap.
- Kills 100+ mice per 4x AA batteries
- High voltage for quick humane kill
- 100% kill rate
- Safety switch
- For indoor use only
- Find out more about our Deadfast range
- Single Pack
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
- The Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap uses advanced smart circuit technology to sense when a mouse enters the trap
- Once inside, the mouse is held in place by the trap’s patented tunnel design and bevelled columns
- This eliminates any chance of bait theft and enables a 100% kill rate
- When the mouse steps onto the metal plates, it completes the circuit and the trap delivers a humane, high-voltage shock
- Each time the trap catches a mouse, the indicator light on top flashes green for up to seven days
How to Use
- Insert Batteries: Ensure the trap is switched off. Remove battery cover and insert 4 x AA batteries. Replace cover
- Bait: Open the lid. Apply bait (for example peanut butter/chocolate spread) in the inside back wall of the trap
- Place: Position trap along the wall where mice are known to travel or where you have seen activity of mice
- Set: Turn on the trap. A green light will blink once indicating the trap is functioning correctly)
- Disposal: Once a mouse has been caught, the green light will flash continuously (for up to 7 days). Hold the trap over a double bag. Open the lid to release the mouse. Dispose of the bag into a bin with a secure lid
- A red light will blink when battery replacement is needed
- To clean, simply wipe plates with a damp cloth
- Read and follow label instructions
- For Indoor use only
- Do not touch metal plates when device is powered on. Inappropriate use of this trap may cause an electrical shock.
- Usage in an environment rich in dust or debris might shorten the life of this product
- Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals
- It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the trap be reused?
A: Yes, follow advice for disposal of the mouse, check bait and reposition as label instruction. These traps are able to kill up to 100 mice per set of batteries. Please note that for personal hygiene and biohazard awareness, disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps.
Q: Can I use these traps outdoors?
A: Deadfast electronic mouse traps are not recommended for outdoor use.
Q: Is the buzzing/clicking sound normal?
A:The buzzing and slight clicking sound with Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap is normal during the start – up of the trap. When you first turn the trap on, the green light will blink momentarily and then you will hear the buzzing or a slight clicking sound indicating that your trap is working properly and starting up.
Q: Does it come with batteries?
A: No, batteries are not included— the trap takes 4 x AA batteries.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org