Deadfast Mouse Bait Stations help secure and cover rodenticide baits to protect children as well as pets from unintended contact. The station has a discreet design and includes a key to secure baits and re-use.
- Required by law when home baiting
- Works with all baits types
- Rodenticide baits are safely secured inside
- Angular design allows to fit in corners
- Includes key to secure baits
- For use indoors
- Use with Deadfast Block or Sachet baits
- Find out more about our Deadfast range
- 2 bait stations
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Rodenticide baits are safely secured inside providing protection for children, pets & non-target animals
- The bait station works with all sachet & block bait
- Discrete small design to fit corners
How to Use
Before using the bait station, make sure to read the full label information of the rodenticide baits to be used with this product
Place the bait station where you have seen activity of mice. Store the key in a safe place, away from the bait station.
- Wear protective gloves when handling
- Prevent access to bait by children, birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry)
- Baits must be securely placed in a way so as to minimise the risk of consumption by other animals or children Where possible, secure baits so they can not be dragged away
- Search for and remove dead rodents at frequent intervals during treatment, at least as often as when baits are checked and/or replenished
- Daily inspection may be required in some circumstances
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : How would I dispose of any dead mice?
A: Whilst wearing gloves remove dead mice and place them in a double bag, put this bag into a secure household refuse bin.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org