Deadfast Mouse & Rat Bait Station helps secure and cover rodenticide baits and snap traps away from children, pets, wildlife and non target species. This station includes a key to re-use, a metal rod and tray to place baits and an plate insert to fix the station to walls. Use with Deadfast Bait Blocks or Sachets.
- Required by law when home baiting
- Works with all baits types
- Able to fit snap traps
- Includes key to secure baits
- Durable and weather resistant
- Use indoors or outdoors around buildings
- Find out more about our Deadfast range
- 1 Bait Station
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Rodenticide baits & traps are safely secured inside providing protection for children, pets & non-target animals
- The bait station works with all types of bait and traps
- The sturdy bait box is weather proof and re-usable and contains a fixing plate for maximum security
How to Use
Place the bait station where required and store the key in a safe place, away from the bait station. Make sure the station is secured so it can’t be dragged or removed.
- Disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps
- Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals
- It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected species
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : How would I dispose of any dead rodents?
A: Whilst wearing gloves remove the dead rodents and place them in a double bag, put this bag into a secure household refuse bin.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com