Deadfast Power Kill Mouse Trap has a large trip pedal and powerful snap kill bar
- High-Impact™ kill bar ensures a quick humane kill
- One-click set & release
- Includes bait trough for easy baiting
- Includes nail holes for more trap placement options
- Large trip pedal for easier activation
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Twin Pack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Deadfast Power Kill Mouse Trap has a large trip pedal and powerful snap kill bar,these traps are hard to avoid, even for unsuspecting rodents or those wary of traps.
How to Use
- Release: Remove the securing clip from the kill bar
- Bait: Apply bait (for example peanut butter/chocolate spread) in the trough provided
- Set: Pull back the kill bar to a 90° angle until it clicks and locks into place
- Place: Position trap against the wall at a right angle where mice are known to travel (or where you have seen activity of mice)
- Disposal: Hold the trap over a double bag. Slowly lift the rear kill bar to release the mouse. Dispose of the bag into a bin with a secure lid
- This is a powerful trap – Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals
- It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected species
- Disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the trap be reused?
A: The Quick-Kill® Mouse Trap can be reused or disposed of. It depends on your personal preference. Check the traps frequently to ensure the trap is emptied as soon as a mouse is captured so the traps will last longer.
Please note that for personal hygiene and biohazard awareness, disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com