Eraza Zero Slug Killer is a blue pellet containing Ferric Phosphate. Use the pellets as a bait for the control of slugs on bare ground. Also use on all edible and non-edible crops grown outdoors, in the greenhouse or under other permanent or temporary cover.
- Protects plants, seedlings as well as crops
- Certified for organic use
- Remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight
- Crops can be consumed shortly after application
- Contains Ferric Phosphate
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful information
Why Use Eraza Zero Slug Killer
This slug killer contains ingredients that conform to Annex II of EC 834/2007 allowed for organic farming. It remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight. Once consumed by slugs they will cease to feed and crawl under soil to die, reducing the necessity to collect corpses
What to Expect?
After eating Eraza Zero Slug Killer bait the slugs cease to feed and they will crawl under soil to die
When to Use Eraza Zero Slug Killer?
Application is usually during spring, early summer, and also in early autumn. When attack is heavy, it may be necessary to repeat the application. Best results are achieved by application during mild damp weather, after rain or after watering the garden when slugs are most active. Applications are best made during the evening before slugs commence feeding. For maximum effect (persistence on soil), bait should not be applied just before rain.
How to Use Eraza Zero Slug Killer?
- Sprinkle thinly and evenly on the soil surface around and between plants to be protected or wherever slugs are to be found, at a rate of 5 grams per square metre.
- When applying this product near food crops take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped or resting in the leaves.
- Eraza Zero Slug killer contains Ferric Phosphate
- Use plant protection products safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this around children, pets and wildlife?
A. Children, pets and wildlife need not be excluded from treated areas as long as it is applied as per label advice
Q. Can I use this around my food crops?
A. Yes, this product is suitable for use around all edible crops and non edible crops
Q. Do I need to reapply it ?
A. No, however where attack is heavy it may be necessary to repeat the application
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
Protection during/in use
- In case of exposure, or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- May irritate the eyes, avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands after use
- If your pet eats Eraza Zero Slug Killer bait contact your veterinary surgeon immediately, as the consumption of large quantities may be toxic
- Do not empty into drains, sewers, streams and ponds
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
Storage and disposal
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feed
- Keep products in original container, tightly closed in a safe place
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Do not re-use container for any purpose
- Contents may settle in transit
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use