Our Fixed Wooden Log Edging helps create a neat edge to beds and borders, perfect for long straight runs. These rot resistant log panels have integral spikes to easily place in the ground and can also be painted or stained.
- For creating a neat edging to beds and borders
- Fixed edging is perfect for creating edges on long, straight runs
- Easy to install with integral spikes
- Made from pressure treated FSC® certified timber for durability and rot prevention
- Use with metal Log Roll Stakes
- H 0.15m x W 1m (6" x 39")
- H 0.23m x W 1m (9" x 39")
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
For securing into a soft surface, bury to a depth of approx. one third of the overall height of the log roll.
Ensure the dug out section is back filled and tamped down to securely hold the log roll in place.
A timber or metal log roll stake can be attached to the roll to provide additional stability.
When securing into a hard surface, an alternative method of fixing is required.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org