Kent & Stowe Geared Bypass Loppers featuring premium ground carbon steel blades with no-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut. These loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of normal reach or too large to cut with secateurs, therefore requiring two hands.
Bypass action loppers have two sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise, clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and the general pruning of green, live wood.
- The geared mechanism gives maximum leverage with minimal effort, increasing cutting power to up to 50%
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
- Cutting diameter: 40mm
- 5 year guarantee
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage the stem
- Ideal for all pruning tasks
- Bypass loppers are not ideal for dead or mature wood as this will blunt the blades
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com