Whether you are a seasoned gardener or just starting out its essential you have the right tools for the job. As using the wrong tools for the job can make long work of what should be quick and easy tasks. This in turn can become very off-putting and you may feel you do not want to return to those garden jobs again. To ensure this doesn’t happen we have put together a list of 10 must have tools.
Here at Kent & Stowe we have a tool to make every task an easier and more enjoyable one. which can be very off-putting. Our advice is always to start with the basics that you will use time and time again.
So here are our top 10 must have Kent & Stowe tools:
- Digging Fork or Border Fork
- Digging Spade or Border Spade
- Weeding Knife for slicing through weeds in patio slabs
- Oscillating Hoe for clearing weeds in borders
- Hand Trowel for planting
- Hand Fork for in beds and borders
- Lawn & Leaf Rake
- Bypass Secateurs for the pruning of live green stems
- Anvil Secateurs for the pruning of dead wood stems
- Bypass Loppers to prune larger green live branches
We these 10 tools you are ready to start gardening. Remember to keep your tools in top condition by cleaning after use and storing in your garden shed or garage rather than leaving them outside. Over the seasons your collection of garden tools will grow as will your confidence to try new tasks and tools.
All of our Kent & Stowe tools come with full guarantees for piece of mind.