Gro-Sure Rose & Shrub Food contains fast-acting granules for an instant boost, plus slow-release granules with extra potash for long lasting colour, scent and bigger blooms.
- Feeds for 6 months
- Fast acting granules for instant boost
- Slow release granules to keep on feeding
- High potash bloom boosting formula
- NPK 13 – 7 – 18.5
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Fast acting nutrients giving roses a great start
- Slow release nutrients for 6 months feeding
- Ideal for all types of roses in open ground or containers
How to Use
Pre-mix with compost before planting or sprinkle over the surface of compost/soil.
|Where to use||Amount|
|New roses||25-50g* per plant depending on size|
|Established roses/Shrubs/Fruit trees||Up to 75g per plant depending on size|
*One handful of granules is about 40g.
Water in to activate granules, only one application per year will be necessary. Keep granules off plant stems, foliage and flowers.
- Always re-seal after use
- Do not exceed the stated application rate. Increasing the dosage may damage your plants
- Store in a safe, dry place, away from children, animals and feedstuffs
- Wash hands after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Yes, children and pets can go back into the area straight after application
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Remove any visible granules and heavily water the area to dissolve and wash through excess product.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email