Simple and easy to use tomato food, which can be used for indoor and outdoor tomato plants, once first truss of flowers has appeared.
- Packed with nutrients
- Extra Potash & Magnesium
- Seaweed enriched
- Simple to dose & use
- NPK: 6-3-10 + micro nutrients
- 1 litre
- 2 litres
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
Ideal for tomatoes and chillies, but can be used all around the garden to feed all types of established flowering plants.
It is a simple and easy to use plant food. Packed with essential nutrients and enriched with micro nutrients, it be used for both indoor and outdoor plants.
How to Use
Mix 20ml (1 capful) of Gro-Sure Tomato Plant Food in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water. Apply the diluted feed to the compost / soil around the base of the plant until completely saturated. Avoid wetting the foliage.
Other crops and flowers
For protected or vigorous crops such as aubergines or courgettes, feed as for tomatoes
Hanging baskets, pots and other containers, feed weekly
Roses, fruit trees, and general garden use, apply every 10-14 days
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Gloves are recommended when handling this product.
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application.
- Store between 0 and 30 degrees C
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a truss?
A. A truss is the group of stems where flowers and fruit develop. Tomato trusses produce masses of yellow flowers and the small green tomatoes will develop once the flowers are pollinated
Q. What is fruit set?
A. This is when the small green tomatoes are seen
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to wash through excess product
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com