PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- Made from a natural mineral which can be used on lawns
- Works through contact action and is pesticide free
- Can be used in areas frequented by children, pets and other wildlife
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
Growing Success Termin8 Ant and Crawling Insect Killer is a natural insecticide which works by desiccating insects. It kills ants and crawling insects including ants in nests, caterpillars,
centipedes, earwigs, fleas, cockroaches, potato beetle, mites and silverfish.
What to Expect
Termin8 works through contact action to desiccate (dry out) the crawling insects.
How to Use
- Apply only in dry conditions into cracks, crevices and areas where crawling insects run or hide
- With the container pointing downwards, apply as a fine dust onto surfaces at a rate of 15g per square metre
- Open up the nest and dust onto dry soil in the nest
- Allow two days to destroy the ants
- If rain or heavy damp conditions are present, re-apply in dry conditions
- Treat open spaces, under skirting boards, under sinks, below ovens and fridges
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For use only as a home garden ant and crawling insect killer
- Wear appropriate clothing (gloves, mask and eye protection)
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using the product
- Store in original container, tightly closed, in a frost–free place away from children and pets
- Do not re-use container for any purpose
- Do not contaminate surface water or ditches
- Dispose of container responsibly