How To Use Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap
Video step-by-step instructions on how to use our Deadfast Electronic Mouse Traps.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Insert four AA batteries.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Open the lid on the electronic mousetrap.
- Bait the trap using the bait trough provided.
- The bait trough is located toward the back of the trap as shown.
- Apply a small amount of peanut butter or anything high in protein, like chocolate or hazelnut spread.
- Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- Close the lid on the electronic mousetrap.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel.
- The trap should be placed lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
- Turn on the trap.
- A green light will blink once, showing the trap is working properly.
Caution: This is a powerful trap. Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals. It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals.