Please note this product has been retired from the range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch.
Please see our entire cutting range for alternatives
Kent & Stowe Left Handed Bypass Secateurs with high quality SK5 carbon steel heat treated blades. Reverse design secateurs make it easier for left handed users to achieve the best possible cut. These secateurs feature a one hand ‘squeeze and release’ locking catch.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade and prevent them from sticking
- Drop forged aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- Cutting diameter: 20mm
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Use a pair of bypass secateurs to cut live green wood, young and soft woods rather than an anvil style
- Bypass action: These secateurs have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut, like a pair of scissors
- Ideal for dead heading, taking cuttings and pruning
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org