AFTERCUT Even-Flo technology delivers perfect results, all year round, ensuring gardeners can get a lush, green lawn with minimum fuss.
Using pioneering spreader technology, the Aftercut Even-Flo range has revolutionised lawncare, delivering the perfect even spread of granules across any sized lawn.
Daniela Constantine, Brand Manager for Westland Horticulture, the company behind the Aftercut brand, said: “Aftercut is the fastest growing lawncare brand in the UK, and for good reason!
“It’s the easy way for consumers to get a lush green, whatever the season. The Even-Flo spreader makes this product a doddle to use, giving results that anyone would be proud of!”
Aftercut Even-Flo can be used at any time of the year. The following are available in either a spreader format or refill packs:
- All in One: A multi-action lawn treatment that kills weeds and moss, while feeding and conditioning your lawn at the same time, providing greener grass in just 7 days
- 3 Day Green: The key product for anyone looking for a great lawn. It feeds and conditions lawns for a greener, stronger and healthier lawn in just 3 days
- Lawn Thickener: A lawn feed with added grass seed, to green and feed existing lawns, while adding new grass to thicken and give a lush appearance.
- Patch Fix: A unique blend of grass seed, feed and seeding soil designed to fix lawn patches quickly and easily
- Autumn All in One: A multi-action lawn treatment that revitalises autumn lawns with key nutrients and rapid action against moss.
To find out more, visit the Aftercut page.
Use pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Westland Aftercut All In One contains 2, 4-D, ferrous sulphate and mecoprop-P. Aftercut Autumn All In One contains ferrous sulphate.