Peckish Daily Goodness ready-to-use feeder is the perfect product to begin feeding the birds.
- Ready to use
- Pre-filled with Peckish Daily Goodness Nuggets
- Re-fillable and re-usable
- Available in 300g
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Perfect for little beaks
All ingredients are selected and prepared to be small, soft and easy to eat for small and young birds.
High in Energy & Protein
Our nurturing nuggets are packed with suet, peanuts and mealworms, making them high in energy and protein.
Calvita® Vitamin Mix
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy. Calvita includes…
- CAROTENOIDS – Develops feather colour and protects from sunlight damage
- CALCIUM – Promotes bone & feather growth and essential for egg production
- VITAMINS A,D,E & BIOTIN – Strengthens beaks & bones and helps growth & reproduction
You can even refill and re-use this feeder!
What to Expect
Daily Goodness Easy Feeder will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Long Tailed Tit
- Great Tit
- Song Thrush and many more!
How to Use
- Remove label from feeder
- Hang your feeder on a dining station, tree branch or universal feeder hook
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover, such as trees or shrubs, making the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
How to Refill
- Once empty, unscrew and remove the lid and pour the Daily Goodness Nuggets into the top
- Ensure lid is securely in place
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Peckish Complete is a no mess mix which means all the husks have been removed however it is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
Q. Where do the birds land?
A. This feeder has pull out perches in the base, birds will happily use these to perch on whilst feeding.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org