PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Resolva Natural Power Bug & Mildew works by physical action to give safe and effective control of a wide range of plant pests and mildew.
- Safe for flowers, fruit & vegetables
- Natural active ingredient
- Same day spray & eat
- With added plant wash for shiny leaves
- Unique non-drip trigger
- 1 litre
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
- Safe for use all around the garden, on all ornamental and edible plants
- Use indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse.
- Edible crops can safely be picked and eaten on the same day you spray
- With added plant nutrients, to help green up leaves after pest attack plus leaf shine to clean off sticky
honeydew created by pests
- Made using a unique blend of plant safe, physical control surfactants with essential nutrients
Prevents the following pests & diseases
- Whitefly, greenfly, blackfly, spider mites, mealybugs, mealy cabbage, aphid, scale insects, psyllids and powdery mildew.
- Pests can’t develop resistance to this formulation due to how it works
- Pests and mildew will be smothered
- Plants will improve in health and appearance in time following removal of pests
When to Use
- Use at the first signs of infestation. Rainfall shortly after application may reduce effectiveness and re-treatment may be necessary
- Repeat weekly for best results and to keep pests under control. Some hard to control pests such as mealybug will require several treatments for effective control. You can start to tackle very heavy infestations by spraying several times, 2-3 days apart
- Do not spray in hot, dry conditions, as this may scorch plants
- Before treating very valuable, exotic or unusual plants undertake a test for damage on one plant or part of the plant and observe over a 10 day period
Where to Use
- All ornamental and edible plants
- Apply directly to pests Do not apply in hot, dry conditions as this may scorch plants
- Before treating very valuable, exotic or unusual plants undertake a test for damage on one plant or part of the plant and observe over a 10 day period.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’ setting. Spray so that both the upper and lower leaf surfaces
are thoroughly wetted
- The spray works by physical means, so it must be directly applied to pests
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is this safe for children and pets?
A. Yes this product is safe for children and pets, it only contains natural plant safe surfactants
Q. How long do you have to wait after spraying before I can eat my vegetables?
A. They can be eaten on the same day after spraying, just give them a wash.
Q. Is it toxic to bees?
A. No this product does not contain any pesticide, so as long as it is not actively sprayed onto the bees themselves it is perfectly safe for them
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Protection during use
- Do not get in eyes
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Wash off any splashes immediately
- Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Do not empty into drains
Storage and Disposal
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Dispose of contents and container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- Protect from frost
- Store out of direct sunlight above 10°C and below 25°C
If In Eyes:
- In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water