Growing Success Whitefly Traps are ideal if you have an issue with Whitefly or other flying insects. They are sticky yellow traps, coated in natural adhesive so that insects simply can’t escape. The traps attract and trap whitefly as well as other flying insects, such as Greenfly, Blackfly and also Thrips.
These Growing Success Whitefly Traps traps are suitable for use all year around and are safe for use around both children and pets. You can also track and monitor the traps easily to discover the scale of the issue.
So if you have an issue with Whitefly these are for you….
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Attract Whitefly, Greenfly as well as Blackfly
- Suitable for organic gardening
- For all year round use
- Safe for children and pets
- Ideal for monitoring
- Includes 7 traps
- See our Apple Maggot Traps and refills
- See our Plum Maggot Traps and refills
Find out more about our Growing Success range
- 7 traps
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- useful information
Growing Success Whitefly Traps control flying insect pests including whitefly, blackfly, greenfly, thrips as well as other flying insects.
- Vivid yellow colour- attracts flying insects
- Coated in natural adhesive –insects cannot escape
Small flying insect pests are attracted by the vivid yellow traps and become attached to the natural adhesive coating which the whitefly and similar flying insects find impossible to leave.
How to Use
- Remove traps from the packaging and carefully separate.
- Hang just above the plants using the ties supplied.
- As plants grow, move traps upwards to maintain a constant gap. The traps are best positioned before whitefly pests have had a chance to become established.
- If the pest population is already established, gently shake the base of each affected plant to agitate it, this encourages the pests to take flight and to be caught by the yellow sticky trap.
Traps will remain sticky and attractive providing that no more than half the surface is covered by insects or dust.
Seven traps should be sufficient for a small to medium greenhouse or conservatory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use these traps indoors?
A. The traps can be used indoor or outdoors wherever there is a flying insect problem
Q. Does the trap contain pesticides?
A. No, this product has a natural adhesive and is pesticide free
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- Dispose of used traps and packaging in a safe and responsible manner