Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate is a systematic weedkiller for the effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds. After application the weedkiller is broken down naturally in the soil.
- Kills weeds & roots fast
- Kills most weeds with a Single application.
- For use on Driveways, Beds and Borders
- Contains Glyphosate
Previous formulation: Resolva 24H Concentrate
- 250ml - This pack treats 333m2
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful Information
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. Using Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate gives you the confidence that the weed will be killed fast, right down to the root, so they don’t come back!
Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate controls a wide spectrum of annual and deep rooted perennial weeds including Grasses, Docks, Nettles, Dandelions, Bindweed and many more.
Our Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action concentrate is the ideal product to use when you want to clear large areas of ground such as driveways.
What to Expect
After spraying weeds, you will start to see symptoms such as: wilting, leaf browning, desiccation or discolouration.
Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
Do not remove the weed until it’s completely dead, ensure you leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Planting can be done immediately in neighbouring untreated soil, taking care new plantings are not in contact with the weedkiller.
Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate contains Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment the following year
- Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment in the following year if regrowth appears.
Where to Use
- Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action can be used to control weeds on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not spray hedge bottoms
- Do not apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you intend to kill them
- Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action kills all green plant growth, including grass!
How to Use
- The weedkiller is absorbed by the leaves. Spray very lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible to absorb the weedkiller and avoiding run-off. A single application should do the job!
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass
- Always read the full label and product information before use
|Use||Quantity to be added to sprayer per litre of water||Area treated||effectiveness|
|General use on annual weeds and grasses||7.5ml||10m2||Weeds should be actively growing with grasses having at least 5cm of leaf and broadleaved weeds having at least 2 leaves expanded when sprayed|
|Perennial and other difficult broad-leaved weeds||15ml||10.5m2||Perennial weeds must have full emergence of healthy green leaf that is actively growing. Perennial broadleaved weeds are most susceptible when growing actively and at or near flowering|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area.
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you intend to kill the grass). Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate will kill annual and deep-rooted perennial weeds including grasses – Only use on unwanted vegetation.
Q. Can I use Resolva Weedkiller 2 Action Concentrate on areas other than paths and patios?
A. YES this product can be used on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem. It can also be used to kill off lawns before re-seeding or re-turfing. DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS. DO NOT use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: Contains 151.4 g/litre glyphosate as a soluble concentrate. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
Protection during/in use
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Do not empty into drains
Storage and Disposal
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Protect from frost
- UK only: Dispose of contents/ container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- Ireland only: Dispose of contents/container to a licensed waste disposal contractor or collection site except for triple rinsed empty containers which can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste