Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller is a glyphosate based weed killer ideal for killing tough and stubborn weeds. Its systemic action kills the weed and the root.
- Kills tough weeds & their roots
- Deep root killing action
- Unique non-drip trigger
- Contains glyphosate
- 1 litre
- 3 litres
- Product Details
- How to use
- tips & advice
- Useful information
- Visible effects may be seen after 24hours, but can take 3-6 weeks to kill off the weed down to the root
- Resolva Xtra Tough is broken down naturally and degraded by micro-organisms and microbes in the soil
What to Expect
- Wilting and discolouration may be seen in as little as 24 hours, but depending on the growth and species of weed it can take up to 4 weeks
Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller contains Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller contains glyphosate as a ready to use spray for effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds, including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller is broken down naturally in the soil to leave no residues
- Use on a calm day from February until September when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weed killer spray
- Perennial weeds will be controlled best between June and August
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment
- Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not spray hedge bottoms
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass
- Avoid contact by spray with cultivated plants and other desired vegetation
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’
- Spray the weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
- Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
- Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die off completely before allowing pets back into the area
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO-Resolva Xtra Tough is a total weedkiller and kills both broadleaf weeds and grasses—only use it on plants that you want to kill
Q. When can I replant after using Resolva Xtra Tough?
A. Resolva Xtra Tough does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to replant or re-seed.
Q. Will this product kill mares tail and knotgrass?
A. These are very vigorous weeds and will be killed by a glyphosate weedkiller but it will take several seasons of work treating all new growth to control them.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com
WARNING: Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one sodium salt. May produce an allergic reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Protection during/in use:
- Do not get in eyes
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Wash splashes off immediately
- Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Do not empty into drains.
Storage and disposal:
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Keep products in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
- Dispose of contents/ container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste, except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details