*Last image in carousel shows previous packaging*
Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Liquid Sachet is a systemic total weedkiller containing glyphosate. It kills perennial broad leaved weeds such as Bindweed, Brambles, Buttercup, Common Nettle, Creeping Thistle, Dandelion, and Field Bindweed. Perennial grasses such as couch grass, annual grasses and broad leaved weeds are also controlled.
- Kills tough weeds & their roots
- Ideal for use in sprayers
- Contains glyphosate
- 6 x 100ml sachets
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
- useful information
- Kills tough weeds
- For control of perennial broad leaved weeds such as Bindweed, Brambles, Buttercup, Common Nettle, Creeping Thistle, Dandelion, Field Bindweed. Also perennial grasses such as Couch Grass, plus annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds
- No mess formula
Where to Use
- Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller Liquid Sachets is a non-selective weedkiller
- Avoid all contact with wanted plants
- DO NOT apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them
- Take extreme care to avoid spray drift as this product kills all green plant growth, including grass!
What to Expect
- Effects may be seen in a few days, but for tougher weeds it may take up to 4 weeks
Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller Liquid Sachets contains Glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
When to Use
- For tough weeds apply from March to October when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area allowing plenty of weed killer to be absorbed. Effects may be seen within a few days but full control can take up to 4 weeks
- If it rains within 6 hours of application, then effectiveness may be reduced and re-treatment is recommended. Very persistent weeds may require repeated treatments once new growth appears.
How to Use
For annual and perennial weeds apply Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller Liquid Sachets as an overspray.
Tough Weed Application (Dilution Required): Cut open the sachet and pour the contents of the 100ml sachet into a garden sprayer and dilute with clean water to make 1 litre of spray. Spray weed leaves lightly until wet, but avoid run-off of the liquid. For perennial grasses, broad leaved weeds and other woody weeds (e.g. Brambles), 1x 100ml sachet treats up to 66 sq.m
Ensure that garden sprayers are thoroughly cleaned after application as traces of Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller Liquid Sachets left in the equipment can damage or destroy plants sprayed later.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you are aiming to kill it off). Resolva Pro Xtra Tough is a total weedkiller and will kill both broadleaf weeds and grasses— only use it on plants that you want to kill
Q. When can I replant after using this weedkiller?
A. Resolva Xtra Tough does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to replant or re-seed
Q. Will it work better if I mix in more concentrate?
A. You must always follow the label instructions when applying chemicals. Applying a more concentrated solution would not work as well due to the active ingredient not being absorbed as efficiently
Q. Can I mix up a large quantity and store it ready mixed?
A. The product should be made up and used straight away, not stored for any time
Q. What is a tough weed?
A. A tough weed is usually one with a woody stem or has root nodules underground which are difficult to kill off completely
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one sodium salt. May produce an allergic reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Protection during use
- Keep off skin
- Wash off splashes immediately
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Do not empty into drains
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
Storage and Disposal
- Store unused sachets in a safe place
- Do not store part used sachets
- Keep product away from children and pets
- Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place empty container completely and dispose of safely
- Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details Dispose of empty container in the dustbin
- Protect from frost