Use this traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Long Handled 3 Prong Cultivator to easily break up the soil surface. Breaking up the dry soil surface allows air, nutrients and water to get deeper into the ground where plant roots can more easily access them. Therefore it is easier for new growth to come through the surface of the soil. It also interrupts the germination of weeds.
This tool is the perfect height for easy working, as well as eliminating the need for bending and reducing back strain. It is made from stainless steel with a beautiful ash wood handle. The strong stainless steel head efficiently cultivates surface soil, beds and borders up to a depth of 3″. Furthermore, this tool also has quality guaranteed with its 15 year guarantee.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood tapered for comfort
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Efficient cultivation of surface soil, beds and borders up to a depth of 3″
- Ideal for use in heavy soil and imperfect ground
- L 160cm
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Ideal for use during aeration and turning
- Use for light forking and raking surface soil, with minimal soil adhesion
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org