A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Scarifying Rake made from stainless steel and beautiful ash wood, great for removing thatch and moss off the lawn. This tool is the perfect height for easy working, as well as eliminating the need for bending and reducing back strain. It has quality guaranteed with its 15 year guarantee. You might also be interested in this Stainless Steel Long Lawn and Leaf Rake.
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood tapered for comfort
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- 10 sharp high quality polished stainless steel tines
- Oscillating head allows the rake to glide over the lawn with ease
- Ideal for encouraging healthy lawn growth
- L 155cm
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Ideal for encouraging healthy lawn growth by; removing thatch, moss and dead grass cuttings; opening up the soil surface to improve airflow and the uptake of nutrients and water; preparing the ground for sowing new seeds and cutting through topsoil
- Use this tool after mowing the lawn and prior to putting down lawn seed
- Use in a pull motion to scrape the moss from the lawn
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com