Kent & Stowe Telescopic Bypass Loppers used to cut delicate stems as well as other pruning tasks. These loppers include premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of hands reach or too large to cut with secateurs, requiring 2 hands. Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood. You might also be interested in this General Bypass Lopper.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking
- Shock absorbing function for added comfort while cutting
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
- Easy to use telescopic handles with 6 locking positions; adjustable from 650mm to 900mm
- Cutting diameter: 45mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stem
- Bypass loppers are not ideal for dead wood as this will blunt the blades
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com