Kent & Stowe Telescopic Geared Anvil Loppers are used for powerful pruning of hard dead wood. These loppers include a premium ground carbon steel blade with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
Anvil action loppers have one blade that closes onto a cutting block. An anvil cut is more powerful than bypass with minimal effort required. The geared mechanism on these loppers increases the cutting power therefore gives maximum leverage with minimal effort.
- Aluminium lightweight handles with comfort grip
- Large shock absorbing cushion buffers
- Easy to use telescopic handles with 5 locking positions; adjustable from 630mm to 830mm
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
- Cutting diameter: 45mm
- 5 year guarantee
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Use for extra reach while pruning
- Ideal for powerful pruning of hard, mature and dead wood
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org