- Promotes healthy plant growth
- Fast acting leaf greener
- Easily absorbs nutrients
- Helps disease resistance
- NPK 5-2.5-7.5 + trace elements
- 1 litre
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
- Combined with a moisture control booster, a natural stimulant for root growth and trace elements, this Buxus feed restores and protects plant health, develops roots and keeps leaves healthy and green for longer
What to Expect
- Restores leaves to rich green colour and boosts root growth, providing some tolerance to pests and diseases
When to Use
Apply every two weeks from April to September. Avoid using in freezing conditions
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Mix 1 capful (40ml) into 10L water
- Stir well and apply to compost or soil around base of plant until completely saturated
- Avoid wetting foliage
Keep containers watered all year round to prevent drought stress and encourage healthier stronger plants.
Mulch around the base of Buxus plants with Gro-Sure Smart Ground Cover to help retain moisture in the soil and to reduce disease risk.
- Store in a safe, dry place, away from children pets and foodstuffs
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product
- Do not exceed application rates when applying product, overdosing can cause damage to plants
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will this tackle Box blight ?
A. Box blight is a fungal disease and using Buxus feed will not stop box blight however it will afford the plant more resistance to disease and help the plant to recover from it.
Q. My Box hedge suffers from scorch, will this help?
A. Scorch can happen when the plant are in full sun and the soil is dry. Buxus feed has moisture control to help manage water uptake in the root zone.
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to wash through excess product
Q. Can I feed other hedging plants with Buxus Feed?
A. Buxus feed can be used as per label advice to feed other types of hedges
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org