Westland Hydrangea Feed is enriched with essential nutrients to boost flowering.
- Boosts flower colour intensity
- Better flower growth
- Easily absorbs nutrients
- Healthier plant growth
- NPK 4.5-2-7 + trace elements
- 1 litre
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- It helps maintain plant health by building tolerance to pests and diseases
- With a moisture control booster and a bio stimulant for stress tolerance, it keeps Hydrangeas healthy and promotes vigorous flowering
What to Expect
- Plants will produce healthy growth, vigorous flowering and be more resistant to disease and stress
- The added iron boosts flower colour
When to Use
- Apply monthly throughout growing season (April-August). Feeding after August can result in excess tender leafy growth that will be at risk from frost damage
How to Use
- Shake bottle well, then add half a capful (20ml) to 4.5L water
- Stir well and add to the compost/soil until completely saturated
- Avoid wetting the foliage
Tips for Better Results
- Keep containers watered all year round to prevent drought stress and encourage healthier stronger plants
- Pruning in late winter/early spring helps to encourage new vigorous growth and a better floral display
- Store in a safe, dry, frost – free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product
- Do not exceed application rates when applying product,
overdosing can cause damage to plants
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will this turn my Hydrangea flower colour to blue?
A. No, your soil conditions will determine the colour of the Hydrangea flowers.
Q. How do I change the colour of my Hydrangea flowers?
A. Blue flowers are produced when soil conditions are acidic, pink flowers are produced in alkaline soils. Use Westland Hydrangea colourant to acidify the soil to produce blue flowers.
Q. Can I use this on my other plants?
A. Yes, Hydrangea feed can be used all around the garden where there is a need to feed plants.
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to help wash through excess product.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email