Westland Fungus Guard is an effective solution to control powdery mildew, one of the most common and troublesome plant diseases. Say goodbye to those unsightly white powdery spots that can mar your plants’ appearance and reduce their vitality. Not only does Westland Fungus Guard control powdery mildew, but it also enhances a plants’ natural immunity to various diseases. A healthy plant is a resilient plant, and this unique formula provides plants with the extra protection they need to ward off potential threats. It is also formulated to be completely safe for bees and other wildlife.
Once you’ve treated your plants, you don’t need to wait for any specific period before enjoying your produce. Simply rinse your crops, and they’re ready to be enjoyed.
Use all year round on a wide range of plants, including ornamental flowers, fruit and vegetable crops, whether you have an indoor or outdoor garden, or a greenhouse.
- Removes disease spores
- Builds plant health and disease resistance
- Leaf wash for a shiny appearance
- Biodegradable and non-toxic formulation
- Use all year round
- Also see our Westland Rose Guard and Bug Guard
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
Where to use
Use all year round on ornamental plants, fruit and vegetable crops. Can be used indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses.
Shake well and spray directly onto the plant making sure a good coverage is applied to both upper and lower leaf surface*. Fungus Guard should be used preventatively or at first sign of disease. When applied on edibles there is no harvest interval, just wash before eating. For best results re-apply every 7 days.
*some varieties of plants may be susceptible to scorch, especially in hot conditions, always test on a snall area first. Always read the label thoroughly before use. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH CLEAN WATER. Wash hands after use. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.
- *Some varieties of plants may be susceptible to scorch, especially in hot conditions, always test on a small area first.
- Always read the label thoroughly before use. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH CLEAN WATER.
- Wash hands after use.
- Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com