Our Wooden Log Roll is perfect for creating edging around flower beds and to also use as path edging around the garden. This rot resistant log roll is easy to install, allowing you to easily create edging on curved and straight borders.
- For creating a neat edging to beds and borders
- Easy to install
- You can paint or stain this log roll any colour
- Made from pressure treated FSC® certified timber for durability and rot prevention
- 10 year guarantee
- Use with metal Log Roll Stakes
- H 0.15m x W 1.8m (6" x 6')
- H 0.23m x W 1.8m (7" x 6')
- H 0.3m x W 1.8m (9" x 6')
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
For securing into a soft surface, bury to a depth of approx. one third of the overall height of the log roll.
Ensure dugout section is back filled and tamped down to securely hold log roll in place.
A timber or metal log roll stake can be attached to the roll to provide additional stability.
When securing into a hard surface, an alternative method of fixing is required.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org