The ground may be frozen, but there's still a few jobs to do in the garden.
Digging, clearing up after storms and caring for garden birds is just the respite needed to deal with the traumas of Christmas shopping!
- Clear up fences, trees and bushes after winter storms
- Winter means scare supply for garden birds, keep them well fed
- Do some winter digging in beds and borders to improve nutrient levels in your soil
Fruit & Veg
- Have a general tidy of your fruit & veg patch
- Sow onions on Boxing Day for bumper crops
- Do some winter digging to improve nutrient levels in your soil